.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
obvious musings
Tuesday, June 28, 2005
  Cool Software
The merging of Google and Keyhole produced Google Earth which is free ! Get it here : Google Earth. Although a software engineer myself I love free software :). If you havent heard of what it can do yet, check out some cool pictures here.

Blogger now has picture upload ! So know no using a kludgy Hello or Flickr solution.

Also check out (via Kurt), Yubnub. Its a social browser search shortcut site. Very cool.
 
Comments:
Looks cool! Hope they fix it soon that we all can use it to go on 15 min vacations to wherever.
 
I tried to use google earth for viewing austrailia, italy, its works like a charm. However, its not effective to view India. The resolution is terrible. Hope they improve upon this in near future.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
I post things which if someone else would start saying they would start by saying "obviously .. blah blah". Due to my limited and slow perception I usually realize things late, so it happens often that I suddenly realize something which the whole world already knows.. I post such late realizations here about society, culture, business, politics and economics..

Anirudh Garg, Boston, Software Engineer.

Past Musings
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
October 2022


Powered by Blogger